Edmonton Xtreme FC and Sean Fleming are proud to offer the Edmonton Extreme FC “Excellence is a Habit” Soccer Academy. Register today and excel with Edmonton Xtreme FC.
A balanced approach that provides top quality player development, both on and off the field. Players are given the opportunity to reach their full potential. Full potential encompasses development of athletic and people skills as well as character building (confidence, resilience, commitment, and a desire for continuous improvement). A player centred method which takes into account the development of the athlete as a player and a well-rounded person.
Sean Fleming is one of the most successful National Youth Coaches in Canada. Fleming qualified for two consecutive U 17 World Cups (2011, 2013) and achieved Canada’s highest ever ranking at the World Cup level. He had a 4 game unbeaten streak between the two World Cups, something that has never been done by any Canadian soccer team at any level. Sean holds the highest coaching license in Canada and has instructed the national A&B license courses. He is one of the original members of the CSA Long Term Player Development Committee and has an intimate knowledge of the development of athletes of all ages. A former educator who has been nominated provincially and nationally for excellence in teaching, Sean has extensive experience coaching male and female players across all age levels.
Sean is supported by a team of former professional, national and university players who are nationally certified coaches.
The Academy Program
- A PROGRAM THAT WILL FOCUS ON INDIVIDUAL TECHNICAL AND TACTICAL DEVELOPMENT, SO THE ATHLETE CAN DEVELOP TO THEIR FULL POTENTIAL
- AN APPLICATION OF BASIC ATTACKING AND DEFENDING PRINCIPLES WITHIN EACH SESSION
- ALL SESSIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED IN A CHALLENGING AND FUN ENVIRONMENT
- EIGHT 1 HOUR SESSIONS WILL BE PROVIDED
- U11 WILL TRAIN ON MONDAYS GIRLS AT 6PM-7PM & BOYS AT 7PM-8PM
- U13 WILL TRAIN ON WEDNESDAYS GIRLS AT 6PM-7PM & BOYS AT 7PM-8PM
- EACH PLAYER WILL RECEIVE A SOCCER BALL WHICH THEY MUST BRING TO EACH SESSION
- U11 & U13 PLAYERS, BOYS OR GIRLS
Registration & Cost: $125
Refund Policy: A $25.00 administration fee will be applied to all refunds. Refunds will only be given prior to May 10th, 2018
PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED AND WILL RE-OPEN FOR THE FALL SEASON