EDMONTON XTREME FC AND SEAN FLEMING ARE PROUD TO OFFER THE
EDMONTON XTREME FC “EXCELLENCE IS A HABIT” ACADEMY
A balanced approach that provides top quality player development, both on and off the field. Players are given the opportunity to reach their full potential. Full potential encompasses development of athletic and people skills as well as character (confidence, resilience, commitment, and a desire for continuous improvement). A player centered method which takes into account the development of the athlete as a player and a well-rounded person.
Sean Fleming is one of the most successful National Youth Coaches in Canada. Fleming qualified for two consecutive U 17 World Cups (2011, 2013) and achieved Canada’s highest ever ranking at the World Cup level. He had a 4 game unbeaten streak between the two World Cups, something that has never been done by any Canadian soccer team at any level. Sean holds the highest coaching license in Canada and has instructed the national A&B license courses. He is one of the original members of the CSA Long Term Player Development Committee and has an intimate knowledge of the development of athletes of all ages. A former educator who has been nominated provincially and nationally for excellence in teaching, Sean has extensive experience coaching male and female players across all age levels.
Sean is supported by a team of former professional, national and university players who are nationally certified coaches.
- A PROGRAM THAT WILL FOCUS ON INDIVIDUAL TECHNICAL AND TACTICAL DEVELOPMENT, SO THE ATHLETE CAN DEVELOP TO THEIR FULL POTENTIAL
- AN APPLICATION OF BASIC ATTACKING AND DEFENDING PRINCIPLES WITHIN EACH SESSION
- ALL SESSIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED IN A CHALLENGING AND FUN ENVIRONMENT
- TWELVE 1 HOUR SESSIONS WILL BE PROVIDED EVERY TUESDAY STARTING JANUARY 2ND FROM 6 PM – 7 PM, AT THE EAST SIDE INDOOR SOCCER CENTER
- EACH PLAYER WILL RECEIVE AN XTREME FC ACADEMY TECHNICAL SHIRT AND WATERBOTTLE
- U10/U12 PLAYERS, BOYS OR GIRLS
COST FOR THE ACADEMY IS $300
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Refund Policy: A $25.00 administration fee will be applied to all refunds. Refunds will only be given prior to December 26, 2017