Tryouts Pre-registration Form
The Xtreme FC is the Edmonton North Zones Premier Soccer program. This program is geared toward those players who are seeking a greater degree of challenge. This program involves a greater degree of commitment from both the players and parents.
In an effort to provide an even higher level of competition the Edmonton Xtreme FC will be joining with the Millwoods Selects club to form a high level Tier 1 U15 & U17 teams. These teams will play in a combined EMSA/EIYSA league to provide an even broader level of competition to those players who qualify.
Tryouts will be held at the East Soccer Center located at 12720 Victoria Trail with the exception of the U15G Tier 1 tryouts which will be held at both the South & the East soccer center.
THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND TRYOUTS:
- Tryout online pre-registration already completed
- The tryout fee – 1 time cash only amount of $20.00
- Indoor shoes, shin pads, socks, shorts, water bottle.
- Parent/guardian MUST be in attendance
OUTDOOR 2018 REGISTRATION FEES:
- U9: $410.00
- U11-U19: $585.00
- U15 & U17 Tier 1 League: $625.00
- Volunteer Deposit – all ages: $200.00 (undated cheque made out to ENZSA)
PLEASE COME TO THE FINAL TRYOUT PREPARED TO PAY FOR THE REGISTRATION FEES & DEPOSIT IN THE EVENT YOUR CHILD MAKES THE TEAM.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE XTREME FC:
- Senior qualified coaches and trainers
- Coach education
- Competitive skill development
- All apparel provided is the players to keep: Shorts, socks, and home and away jerseys & practice shirts
- 50.00 keeper jersey reimbursement for up to 2 keepers per team
- Team equipment
- Referee, fields, website, club administration & technical director costs paid
- Team practices as decided by the coach
- In-house Technical Session
- In-house Keeper camps
- Indoor, outdoor, tryout & post season facilities
- Tournament Allowance
- Provincial and National allowance provided to participating teams
EXPECTATIONS OF THE PLAYERS/FAMILIES:
- COMMITMENT to attend ALL practices, technical sessions, and games.
- Each registered player will be expected to have 1 parent/guardian volunteer for a total of 4-6 hours 1 time per season.
- Abide to the standards set forth by the club and the EMSA parent/player code of conduct
If your child makes an Xtreme FC team he/she will receive a congratulations package AND you are expected register your child immediately that same day to secure a space for a child on the team who has selected him/her.
A Valid and current Community League membership (2017/2018) is required and proof of membership will be requested in order to register for the Xtreme FC Club.