Tryouts Pre-registration Form
Tryouts for the upcoming season is now closed. Walk-on's are Welcome! If you have not pre-registered but still would like to tryout, you are welcome to drop in at the appropriate time. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to tryouts to fill out the manual registration forms.
You can register online with Full Payment or Two Payments.
The Xtreme FC is the Edmonton North Zones Premier Soccer program. This program is geared toward those players who are seeking a greater degree of challenge and who are willing to go that extra mile. This involves a greater degree of commitment on the players and parents part.
To determine which date and time your child should attend see the schedule below (Boys or Girls) and find your child’s birth year in the second column. Attend the sessions that correspond to their birth year and tier they wish to tryout for. It is highly recommended that players attend both sessions.
There is a one-time tryout fee of $10.00 per player. A cash only payment will be accepted when your child attends their first tryout session.
Ensure your child comes prepared with the following:
- Indoor shoes, shin pads, socks, shorts, water bottle.
- The $10.00 tryout fee (cash only)
Tryouts will be held at the East Soccer Center located at 12720 Victoria Trail.
OUTDOOR 2017 REGISTRATION FEES:
- U7 & U8: $335.00
- U9 & U10: $410.00
- U11 – U18: $585.00
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE XTREME FC:
- Shorts, socks, and home and away jerseys & practice shirts supplied by the club
- Team practices as decided by the coach
- Technical sessions run by our Technical Trainers
- Keeper camps
- Travel allowance for teams qualifying for Post Season Competition
- Preauthorized payment plan for registration fees
EXPECTATIONS OF THE PLAYERS/FAMILIES:
- COMMITMENT to attend ALL practices, technical sessions, and games.
- Each registered player/family will be expected to complete 4-6 hours of volunteer time.
If your child makes an Xtreme FC team he/she will receive a congratulations package AND you will be expected to purchase a community league membership and register your child immediately following the tryout session to ensure a spot is held on the team for him/her.
PLEASE COME TO THE FINAL TRYOUT PREPARED TO MAKE A PAYMENT IN THE EVENT THAT YOUR CHILD HAS BEEN SELECTED.
1 Cheque for $200.00 will be required as a volunteer deposit